Welcome to Syn Society Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rxbel

GodFather
Thanks to @Orlaando, with assistance from @ImAReality, we are happy to announce the release of our new forums!

The Dev's have been working non stop on both Syn, and Forums to get things up and running smoothly for players. Please make sure to show them lots of respect and thank them for all their hard work!

There are a few things to keep in mind when using not only our forums, but the Minecraft Server as well. There may be bugs and glitches you will find here and there. If you find a bug, or something that you believe should not be happening, please make sure you tag @Orlaando, @ImAReality, and Myself. We will get to the bugs and glitches as soon as we can as they are brought to our attention. Any abuse of bugs and glitches may result in severe punishment. Please make sure you understand all Syn rules, and understand that breaking any of these rules on ANY platform will result in punishment.

We thank you all for your time and dedication you have decided to put into our server. If you have any other problems with anything, do not hesitate to message me so we can get that sorted right away. I cannot thank you all enough for making this possible. This includes the staff team, and the developers who have put constant time and effort into helping me improve Syn Society for the better.

I would like to give a reminder as well, that Voting for Syn Society here will help us grow and become a bigger and more developed community. It will also allow us to grow to amazing heights and give you guys the best playing experience that you can have. I thank you all so, so, SO much for everything you have done for me, Syn Society, and the community itself. Your time and dedication will not go unrewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.